Alternity!

Great joy, I received my Alternity & Arms Micron figures from Robotkingdom! It’s my first time purchasing from this online store and I must say that the packing is great & their delivery speed is break-neck fast.



I thought these Alternity figures  looked great in video reviews I saw on youtube, but having the actual figures in hand simply blew me away.

Granted that these guys are way smaller than Binaltech (Alternator) figures, they still pack an amazing amount of detail and the paint jobs are of very high quality.

It’s late now, so I will keep this short. These guys rock and I have gone ahead to order more stuff from Robotkingdom, my new favourite online store.

Author : Unknown ~ darkenergon.blogspot.com

Alternity! was published by Unknown on Friday 12 October 2012. Thanks for visiting and please leave your comments. There are currently 0 comments for Alternity!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment